Rod 'N' Reel Reservations
Enjoy the best dining experience in southern Maryland without ever leaving our resort. Sample the delicately seasoned result of more than 70 years in the restaurant business: jumbo lump crab cakes, Maine lobsters, custom-broiled USDA steaks and Crab Imperial made from the most closely guarded recipe this side of the Chesapeake.
Rod ‘N’ Reel is open year round, seven days a week.
Monday-Friday: 8am to 11am
Saturday: 8am to 12pm
Sunday: 8am to 1pm
Saturday: 12pm to 4pm
Sunday: 1pm to 4pm
Sunday-Thursday: 4pm to 9pm
Friday-Saturday: 4pm to 10pm
Late Night Happy Hour
Sunday-Thursday: 9pm to 1am
Friday-Saturday: 10pm to 2am
Spaghetti & Sinatra
Join us for Rat Pack-style entertainment and Sinatra-inspired Italian Dinner Specials.
Blue Plate Specials
11am to 5pm daily
- Choice of open-faced roast turkey or roast beef with mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy
- Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, mushroom gravy and crispy onion straws
- Southern fried buttermilk brine pork chops with mashes potatoes, green beans and country white gravy
- Chicken broccoli Alfredo linguine with garlic bread
- Southern fried tilapia with sweetcorn pudding, green beans, hush puppies and tartar sauce
- Country fried steak with mashed potatoes, green beans and southern brown gravy
- Spaghetti tossed with Italian "Sunday Gravy", giant meatball and garlic bread
You Hook It, We'll Cook It!
Following any fishing trip aboard the head boat or one of our charter fishing boats, complete your fun-filled day by allowing us to prepare your big catch. Simply bring "ready to cook" fish fillets to the Rod 'N' Reel Restaurant and our Chef will cook it just the way you would like: baked, fried, grilled or blackened. $16.99 with a choice of 2 sides.